How Students Can Prepare for This Year
Did you know that there is a complete guide to remote student success? This video introduces the Remote Student Success Guide, your central resource for health and wellness tips, remote studying strategies, Canvas support, and technical help.
Because remote learning requires the right technology, UCI has established minimum computer and laptop requirements for undergraduates, as well as financial resources to help students who need to purchase necessary equipment. Details about the new requirements are available on the UCI TechPrep website.
Links to more information:
- Check out the Remote Student Success Guide here
- Learn about UCI’s minimum laptop and computer requirements by visiting the UCI TechPrep website
- Find out more about the Learn Anywhere resources here
- Discover options for increasing financial aid to cover technology expenses here
- Explore internet connectivity resources here
- Send questions about these resources to email@example.com