The University of California, Irvine is looking forward to welcoming you to Orange County!
Our team is working hard to ensure both the conference and other activities will provide opportunities to network with colleagues and explore the immediate area through some unique events for a memorable experience. The hotel is located nearby, close to UCI and adjacent to the picturesque Newport Back Bay.
AUSS Conference 2019
October 20, 2019 (Sunday) through October 22 (Tuesday)
Pre-conference optional dinner on October 19 (Saturday) for those arriving early.
Conference Registration Deadline: September 20th, 2019
Hotel Reservation Details:
- Hotel Registration Deadline: September 27th, 2019
- Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
500 Bayview Circle, Newport Beach, CA 92666
- Hotel Registration Link.
- Conference rate: $149 per night for dates of the conference
- To add addtional days either before or after the conference, please contact Candice Lim, Event Coordinator, Marriott directly at Candice.Lim@marriott.com/949-509-6015. Availability is limited, please contact her as soon as you are ready to book your additional accommodation.
Flight Details – Local Airport and Travel:
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) is the closest and most convenient airport to the hotel and university.
- Los Angeles (LAX) is approximately 45 miles away. However, you will likely encounter significant traffic in getting to Orange County.
- Suggested Taxi Options:
If you have any questions, please contact:
Florentina DuQuin, Events Coordinator
Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning
Division of Summer Session